What separates us from the rest?
- Experience – Our team of negotiators have over 12 years of experience negotiating settlements with healthcare providers. Our negotiators are Certified Professional Coders (CPC) and understand how to communicate with your physician to obtain a reasonable reimbursement.
- Flexibility – Every negotiation is different, so we are able to work out a settlement that fits all budgets whether it be one lump sum payment or a fixed monthly payment over 6 – 24 months.
- Our Process – Every bill is analyzed using our proprietary bill review software to compare what your provider is charging you to several benchmarks. These benchmarks include Medicare reimbursement, billing code edits, Usual and Customary reimbursements as well as the average of what providers are charging within a specific geographic region for a specific treatment or service.
- Risk Free – There is no risk to you to allow us to try to negotiate your bill. If there is a situation where we are unable to successfully negotiate your bill, the initial processing fee of $25.00 will be refunded.
- Timeliness – We can typically settle your bill within 3-7 business days, contingent on the responsiveness of your provider.