Last Edited: July 2018
Giupedi, LLC (collectively, “us”, “we”, or “our”) are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy and use of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share, and use your information as part of our technology platforms, and all of our products and services.
Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, zip code, and credit card information (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). PII could also be information you provide concerning others, such as family members.
- Personal Health Information: We collect personal health information that can identify your health treatment, such as your provider, dates of treatments, types of treatment, etc. (collectively, “Personal Health Information” or “PHI”).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, data about your online activity, data about your income, and other information which could not be used to identify you (including your smoker status, which is used for the limited purpose of providing you with more accurate insurance pricing information) (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “NPII”).
- Information: PII, PHI and NPII are known together as “Information”.
How We Collect Information
- Information provided by you: Information is collected from you when you enter information in connection with an inquiry into our services. This Information could be provided via an online form, over the phone, or via other means through which you interact with our services. This information needs to be collected, maintained and made available to Giupedi professionals so that we can administer our negotiation services on your behalf.
- Information that you submit via email, fax and electronic file communication that you send to us via the links on our Website may be shared with negotiation professionals, customer service specialists and/or the Giupedi employee that is most likely to be able to address your inquiry. If you provide personal and health information in your email, it will be used only for the purposes of answering your email. From time to time, we may send you service-related emails, such as a welcome email when you register with our Website.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
How We Use Your Information
We may use Information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested
- Improve customer service
- Improve our Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Manage our business
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- Affiliate Companies: We may share your Information with other entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with Giupedi, LLC (“Giupedi Affiliates”).
- Providers: We may share your Information with providers so that we can provide our negotiation services.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Updating and Accessing Your Information
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your Information, if any, will depend on which Site or services you have used. Pease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific question or request concerning your Information. We are unable to delete all of your Information because some or all of it must be retained by us to demonstrate our compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and/or other applicable laws.
How We Protect Your Information
- We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Information.
- We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
By providing your contact information to us through the Site, you are registering to receive communications from us directly, on our website or through a third party. We will periodically send you newsletters and other e-mails with offers and promotions. You may opt out of commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions in the e-mail or contacting us at the e-mail address below.
How to Contact Us
PO Box 61927
King of Prussia PA 19406
Fax: (484) 468-1509